Here You Lay {=MMD=} Here You Lay {=MMD=}

Nicey!

Love the whole song, especially the background vocals! What bugs me though, is the bass. Too much of it.

Valley of the damned Valley of the damned

the vocals...

Yes, I have to say it's not the best singing. You could make it sound better by making the singing in the background and slightly muffled, like small speakers. That should hide the bad vocals and fit the mood as well.

The music was good though, i love the rhythm.

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks much. Much apprecitaed.

Green Day: When September Ends Green Day: When September Ends

Amazing-

It's ten thousand times better than the Green Day version! Love the beat and bass in the background, the piano was smooth and flowing. Didn't really like the electronic guitar-sounding stuff that began at about 2:50.
Great piece, wish to hear more of your audio~

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks! More of my audio can be heard on my user profile - go check it out!

{Big Boss} {Big Boss}

It was awsome!

When I say awsome, I'm talking about the one without the E between the W and the S. Great DnB song, sounded like some kind of fast-paced shooter game. It's not my cup of sludge though, but nonetheless awsome!

Adventures of Bob on Extacy Adventures of Bob on Extacy

wow

It was a little repetitive around the middle. You should have added those scream things earlier though, and not at the end. Great job aside from that, this song is great.

Rig - The Yummy Muffin Rig - The Yummy Muffin

i like cheese better

can you make a cheese song?

Rig responds:

Mayyyyybe.
lol

Fairy Tale (DEMO) Fairy Tale (DEMO)

watch the vocals

the singer seemed like he let out a big glob of spit when saying 'pretend' (there's noone there). the whole song was great, but work on the vocals. at times, it sounded like the singer was rushing to finish that line, or half-choked on a word and spitted. everything else was good though.

Utopia (Original Mix) Utopia (Original Mix)

nicce

awesomeness. the bass was a little low at the end, but good thing i have a small EQ to turn it up :D. great job anyway, but work on that.

A-New-Decade responds:

Yay, thanks. I'll be sure to fix the bass next time.

It's a Dream (Thobuz Remix) It's a Dream (Thobuz Remix)

beautifulll

it's a very good song, i loved it! especially the vocals, they were great. wondeful.

Schindler's List Schindler's List

woww

wonderfulness, yes. i loved it.

Beacon515L responds: